The Ewon eFive provides a dedicated Internet connection to your SCADA network.
Your eFive handles all connectivity and security tasks to enable your SCADA to connect to remote sites. You have full control of your VPN topology.
Connect your favourite SCADA to your remote sites
The eFive makes the perfect bridge between your remote site and your SCADA in a wide range of applications. The eFive 25 allowing respectively up to 50 permanent remote VPN
connections. Both are designed for easy deployment and management through embedded Web based user interface.
Activate your remote control
Your remote control application is just a few clicks away...
eFive provides a dedicated Internet connection to your SCADA network. Your eFive handles all connectivity and security tasks to enable your SCADA to connect to remote sites.
1. eFive = Firewall + VPN server
2. Requirements: Internet access with fixed IP or DynDNS
PLC + eWon
• Modbus TCP server and buit-in gateway for easy integration with a wide variety of industrial Ethernet/Serial devices using various protocols: PPI, MPI, Profibus, ISO TCP, DF1, EtherNet/IP®, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, FINS Hostlink, FINS TCP, etc.
• Data buffering in case of communication loss
• Full industrial grade routers
• Easy setup using wizards
SCADA + eFive
• Easy integration in the local IT network
• Plug’n Play setup
• Routing and security
• VPN bridge mode for seamless access to remote devices
Why choose eFive?
• Open solution compliant with world-leading PLC protocols and SCADA software (no OPC server)
• Easy to set up using wizards
• Fully secure VPN solution
• VPN bridge mode for easy deployment
• Versatility to connect using 2G, 3G, DSL or LAN connection options with fallback