The Anybus CompactCom M40 for PROFINET is a complete communication module which enables your products to communicate on a PROFINET-RT OR IRT network. The module supports fast communication speeds, making it suitable also for high-end industrial devices.
INTERCHANGEABLE WITH OTHER NETWORKS
By implementing the CompactCom concept into your product line,you will have instant access to any other industrial network by simply plugging in another Anybus module.
GET REAL-TIME PROFINET-IRT COMMUNICATION
The Anybus CompactCom M40 enables fast communication between your device and a PROFINET. The module supports generic device profiles, PROFIenergy and a black channel interface for PROFIsafe implementation. In addition, it comes with a dual port switch implemented in the network processor — the award-winning Anybus NP40. With its fast data transfer and very low latency, it's the perfect match for even the most demanding industrial applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A complete, interchangeable communication module with connectors
- Short in-design with free assistance from HMS ensures a fast time to market
- PNO pre-certified for network compliance (enables faster network certification)
- Fast data transfer: Up to 1440 bytes of process data in each direction
- Very low process data latency
- Event-based interface method enables easy access to input and output data at any time
- Fast, event-based application hardware interfaces: 8/16-bit parallel and highspeed SPI. I/O (shift register interface) is also available
- IIoT ready: Includes Email Client, Web server with customizable content, SSI functionality and FTP server
- Optical fiber versions available with or without housing
- Extended flash-based file system with two-disc access (internal and external)
- Transparent Socket Interface handling the complete Ethernet frame (support for 20 socket connections)
- Solid security: Mandatory software signatures prevent unauthorized software to be downloaded to the module. Furthermore, encryption is used to prevent illicit copying.
- Now supports System redundancy S2 functionality. Read more about it here
PROFINET Device interface
- Supports PROFINET-RT and IRT functionality spec.2.3
- Pre-conformance supporting Class A, B and C
- Dual port cut-through switch implemented in the Anybus NP40 processor
- Up to two APIs (including API 0) enabling profile implementations
- Up to 64 modules, 8 submodules each (up to 128 submodules in total)
- Up to 32767 ADIs
- Generic and PROFINET specific diagnostic support
- Device identity customization
- Supports PROFINET Fast Start Up
- Supports PROFIenergy profile V 1.1
- Support for PROFIsafe (via the black channel to the IXXAT Safe T100 Module)
- Supports Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP)
- 2x RJ-45 PROFINET 100 Mbit/s ports available simultaneously
- Optical fiber version available with 2x FO connectors
||52 x 50 x 22 mm or 2,04 x 1,97 x 0,86"
51 x 37 x 16 mm or 2,01 x 1,46 x 0,63" (without housing)
||-40 to +70 °C or -40 to +158 °F
-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F (without housing)
||3.3 VDC, +/- 0.15 VDC
||8/16-bit parallel (30 ns access)
High speed SPI, baudrate configurable up to 20 MHz
I/O (shift register interface, cyclical update time 82 μs)
UART (for backwards compatibility with 30-series, max 625kbps)
||Transparent socket interface
Support of HTTP forwarding via socket interface
Integrated 2-port switch
IT functions (FTP server, E-mail client, web server with JSON and SSI support)
|Internal file system
||Configurable up to 28 MB
Two discs are available: One internal (28 MB capacity), and one reserved for accessing
the application file system (capacity determined by application).
||Integrated on front (with housing), via application interface (without housing).
Indicates Module Status and Network Status.
||2x RJ45 100 Mbit/s
||IP20, NEMA rating 1
||PCB mounting via a customized CompactFlash connector available from HMS
||CE, CULUS, RoHS
New versions in the Anybus CompactCom 40 Ethernet series gives you complete freedom implementing IT functions in your application
- Get full control over IT functionality and IT protocols
- Freedom to create and integrate your own IIoT solutions
- Separates the real-time protocol data from the other Ethernet data