Anybus X-gateway – DeviceNet Adapter - EtherNet/IP Adapter
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between DeviceNet and EtherNet/IP networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as an Adapter on the DeviceNet network and as an Adapter on the EtherNet/IP network. The data transmission between the two networks is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
Features and benefits
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between the two networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Optional control status information added to I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
DeviceNet Adapter features
DeviceNet Adapter settings can be made either via on-board switches, or by importing the provided .EDS file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- DeviceNet CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- DeviceNetNet Specification version: Communications Adapter profile 12
- Max. 512 bytes of Input and 512 bytes of Output data
- DeviceNet baudrate 125, 250, 500 kbit/s
- Supports I/O Slave messaging: Bit strobe, Polling, Cyclic, COS and Explicit Messaging
- MacID node address setting via DIP switch
- DeviceNet network configuration via .EDS file
- 1x 5-pin, 5.08 Phoenix plug connector
EtherNet/IP Adapter/Slave interface
EtherNet/IP adapter settings can be made either via the built-in web interface, or by importing the provided .EDS file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- EtherNet/IP CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- EtherNet/IP Level 2 I/O Server CIP
- 10/100Mbit operation in full or half-duplex
- Max. 509 bytes Input and 505 bytes Output data
- Device Level Ring (DLR) functionality available (announce-based ring participant)
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients.
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- Per-user security framework
- Quality of Service (QoS) available
- DNS Capability
- TCP/IP settings via DHCP/ARP/Anybus IPconfig (HICP)
- Integrated switch allowing for a daisy-chain topology
- 2x RJ-45 EtherNet/IP ports available simultaneously
|114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00"
|400g or 0,880 lbs
|-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F
|-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
|24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector
|max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)
|Aluminium and plastic
|Vertical / Flat*
|YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side
|IP20, NEMA rating 1
|DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)
|via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software
|CE, CULUS, RoHS