Anybus X-gateway – EtherNet/IP Adapter - CANopen Slave
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between EtherNet/IP and CANopen networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as an Adapter on the EtherNet/IP network and as a Slave on the CANopen network. The data transmission between the two networks is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
Features and benefits
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between EtherNet/IP and CANopen networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- 10/100 Mbit/s Dual-port EtherNet/IP adapter interface with IT functionality
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Optional control status information added to I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Global free technical support and consultancy
EtherNet/IP Adapter/Slave interface
EtherNet/IP adapter settings can be made either via the built-in web interface, or by importing the provided .EDS file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- EtherNet/IP CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- EtherNet/IP Level 2 I/O Server CIP
- 10/100Mbit operation in full or half-duplex
- Max. 509 bytes Input and 505 bytes Output data
- Device Level Ring (DLR) functionality available (announce-based ring participant)
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients.
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- Per-user security framework
- Quality of Service (QoS) available
- DNS Capability
- TCP/IP settings via DHCP/ARP/Anybus IPconfig (HICP)
- Integrated switch allowing for a daisy-chain topology
- 2x RJ-45 EtherNet/IP ports available simultaneously
CANopen Slave interface
CANopen Slave settings can be made either via on-board switches, or by importing the provided .EDS file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Complete CANopen slave functionality according to CANopen Version 4.02
- Max 512 bytes of Input and 512 bytes of Output data (PDO + SDO)
- Customizable PDO mapping
- Up to 80 RPDO’s and 80 TPDO’s
- Transmission types: PDO Sync, Change-of-state, Event based and RTR
- Network store/restore functionality
- Heartbeat & Node Guarding support
- Supports CANopen baudrates 10 kbit/s – 1 Mbit/s
- CANopen configuration via .EDS file or via on-board rotary switches
- 1x D-sub 9-pin male CANopen connector
||114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00"
||400g or 0,880 lbs
||-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F
||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
||24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector
||max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)
||Aluminium and plastic
||Vertical / Flat*
||YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side
||IP20, NEMA rating 1
||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)
||via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software
||CE, CULUS, RoHS
ORDER CODE: AB7838
- Quick start documentation
- USB configuration cable
- Configuration software available for download
- Anybus OPC server software available for download
- (Power supply not included)