Order Code: ABC3113
EtherCAT MainDevice – PROFINET IO-Device
With the new Anybus Communicator, connecting EtherCAT SubordinateDevices (slaves) to PROFINET-based Control Systems (PLCs) has never been easier. The Communicator provides reliable and high-speed data transfer, making it perfect for applications that require large amounts of data to be transferred quickly. Thanks to its intuitive web interface and drag-and-drop functionality, configuring the Communicator is fast and straightforward. Furthermore, you have peace of mind knowing that the Communicator is built with proven and trusted Anybus technology.
With the Anybus Communicator, you can connect your devices with confidence and get back to focusing on what matters most – your business.
SCAN FOR ETHERCAT DEVICES
With the Anybus Communicator, you can quickly and effortlessly scan the EtherCAT network for devices directly from the web user interface. The Communicator automatically identifies each device and maps its data to the control system, eliminating the need to manually search for device description files (ESI) and import them.
With the Anybus Commuicator, scanning for EtherCAT devices is a simple and hassle-free process, allowing you to save time and focus on more important tasks.
Latest security features
For industrial environments
The following features are not supported:
- Acyclic data transfer using Service Data Objects (SDOs) (only cyclic data transfer using PDOs supported)
- Ethernet over EtherCAT (EoE)
- Servo Profile over EtherCAT (SoE)
- Redundancy with ring topology
- Import EtherCAT Slave Information (ESI) files (EtherCAT SubDevices need to be scanned)
- Select SubDevice data to be mapped towards the control system (default data is always mapped)
The User Interface enables you to: