Anybus X-gateway - AS-Interface Master - ModbusTCP Server
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between AS-Interface and Modbus TCP networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Master on AS-Interface network and a Server/Slave on the Modbus TCP network. The data transmission is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
Features and benefits
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between the two networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Powerful Master interface eliminates the need for a PLC controller on the AS-Interface network
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Optional control status information added to I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
AS-Interface Master Interface
An Anybus X-gateway with an integrated AS-Interface M4 Master interface can be used when there is no existing AS-Interface controlling PLC.
- Complies to AS-Interface 3.0 specification
- Controls up to 62 AS-Interface slaves
- Optional Live List of the active status of the connected slaves
- Supports Combined Transaction Types 1, 2, 3, 4 and 51
- Up to 248 digital inputs and 186 digital outputs
- Up to 124 (16-bit) analog values
- AS-Interface baudrate 167 kbit/s
- Synchronous I/O (optional)
- On-board configuration button
- 1x D-sub 9-pin male connector (RS-232) for terminal-based monitoring and configuration
- 2x 2-pin 5,08 Phoenix plug connectors
Modbus TCP Slave interface
Modbus TCP Slave settings can be made either via the built-in web interface, or by importing the provided .EDS file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Conforms to Modbus TCP v1.0
- Modbus TCP class 0, class 1 and partially class 2 slave functionality
- 10/100Mbit operation in full or half-duplex
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- Per-user security framework
- Quality of Service (QoS) available
- DNS Capability
- TCP/IP settings via DHCP/ARP/Anybus IPconfig (HICP)
- Integrated switch allowing for a daisy-chain topology
- 2x RJ-45 ports available simultaneously.
||114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00"
||400g or 0,880 lbs
||-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F
||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
||24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector
||max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)
||Aluminium and plastic
||Vertical / Flat*
||YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side
||IP20, NEMA rating 1
||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)
||via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software
||CE, CULUS, RoHS