Anybus X-gateway – EtherNet/IP Scanner - Interbus FO Slave
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between EtherNet/IP and Interbus Fiber Optic networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Scanner on the EtherNet/IP network and a Slave on the Interbus network. The data transmission is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
Features and benefits
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between the two networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Powerful Scanner interface eliminates the need for a PLC controller on the EtherNet/IP network
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Optional control status information added to I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
EtherNet/IP Scanner/Master interface
An Anybus X-gateway with an integrated EtherNet/IP Scanner interface can be used when there is no existing EtherNet/IP controlling PLC. The X-gateway will perform EtherNet/IP Scanner functions.
- EtherNet/IP CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- Connects up 64 EtherNet/IP Adapter/Slaves
- 10/100Mbit operation in full or half-duplex
- Max. 509 bytes Input and 505 bytes Output data
- Optional Live List of the active status of the connected adapters
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients.
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- Support for CIP Objects
- DNS Capability
- TCP/IP settings via on-board DIP switches, DHCP/ARP/Anybus IPconfig (HICP)
- EtherNet/IP Scanner/Adapter network configuration via in-built web interface or RSLogix/Studio5000 software
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet port
Interbus Fiber Optic Slave Interface
Interbus Slave address settings can are automatically detected by the controlling PLC.
- Complete Interbus functionality according to EN 50170
- Fiber Optic features FSMA standard connectors conforming to IEC874-2 and DIN47258
- Based on OPC chipset with support for optical diagnostics
- Transmission Media: Plastic fibre, core 180um, clad 1000um: HCS (glass) fibre, core 200um, clad 230 um
- Max. 20 bytes of process data (512 bytes with PCP) in each direction
- PCP V.2.0. (0, 1, 2, or 4 words)
- Interbus baudrate 500 kbit/s – 2 Mbit/s
- Automatic slave address detection by controlling PLC master
- 1x HFBR-2505C and 1x HFBR-1505C Fiber Optic network connectors
|114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00"
|400g or 0,880 lbs
|-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F
|-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
|24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector
|max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)
|Aluminium and plastic
|Vertical / Flat*
|YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side
|IP20, NEMA rating 1
|DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)
|via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software
|CE, CULUS, RoHS