Daikin VRV and Sky systems to BACnet IP/MSTP Interface
The Daikin-BACnet gateway allows fully bi-directional communication between Daikin VRV and Sky Air Conditioner units and BACnet IP or MSTP networks.
- BTL mark ensures full interoperability with BACnet devices.
- Support BACnet IP and BACnet MS/TP.
- Configuration from onboard DIP-switches.
- IP settings available in a web interface.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and set the DP-SW).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by BACnet IP or MS/TP.
- Reduced dimensions 93 x 53 x 58 mm.
- Mountable on DIN rail, wall, or even inside the indoor unit in some models of AC.
- Abstraction of Air Conditioning unit properties and functionalities as fixed BACnet Objects.
- Occupancy function allows energy savings. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and this type of functions allow to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from BACnet, including AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
Integration of Daikin VRF Systems into a BACnet installation.
|| Daikin VRV and Sky systems to BACnet IP/MSTP Interface - 1 unit
- Intesis Gateway.
- Installation Manual.